Hi, I’m Johan Vanneuville, and I’ve been working in IT for 10 years. My main focus has always been Microsoft technologies, Citrix and VMWare.
I work as a consultant for Cheops Technology. The last year i’ve been focussng myself on Azure. For my current project I’m working at Proximus as Technical Lead for Windows Virtual Desktop.
In my spare time i love spending time with my 2 children and playing videogames. As you can can also see I started my own blog wich I’ll update frequently.
Since 22/11/2020 I’m also awarded with the Azure Heroes: Content Hero badge and the Azure Heroes: Community badge in 2021.
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Vmware vSAN 2017 Specialist
- Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2016 – Certified 2018
- Microsoft MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure 2018 – Certified 2018
- VCA-DCV: VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualisation
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
- VCP6-DCV Vmware Certified Professional 6 – DataCenter Virtualisation
- MCT – Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert